Chrysocolla benefits, include:
(The Inspiring Stone)
- If Chrysocolla has found its way into your life or you are simply drawn to it, your soul is leading you to release a bad case of burn out
- There is a reason Chrysocolla looks like our pristine oceans of blues and greens... just like a gateaway vacation, which calms even the fieriest, hotheaded emotions
- It's a gentle but powerful addition to your daily crystal vitamin routine
- Grab your favorite sage, light a white candle, and reconnect to your inner spirit
- Whether you are enduring a break up or loss of a job, this stone calms your emotions so you can heal and move on with life instead of dwelling on what if....
- Associated with the Throat Chakra, which boosts self-expression and communication
Meditating with Chrysocolla:
In a sacred, uncluttered space, prepare by first smudging your sacred space/room and crystals with a sage smudging stick. Hold the chrysocolla crystal in your non-dominant hand, which is linked with dynamic energy. Close your eyes and sit quietly with the stone for about 20 minutes, letting go of all thoughts and expectations. When your head is clear, visualize an egg, seeing yourself in the center of the egg like a yolk, which symbolizes the origins of your birth.
On a scientific level, the mind doesn't know the difference between what it sees in your consciousness and what's happening in the physical world, making your mind a powerful tool for healing in combination with your Chrysocolla buddy.
Because healing stones absorb negativity, it's important to cleanse your stones often with sage sticks by smudging the crystals until they are immersed in smoke. You can also recharge your special little buddy with a singing bowl or small bell by creating a high pitch ringing tone.
Returns and/or Exchanges are not applicable.