1. Health Benefits
Palo Santo is known to have many health benefits. Healing of the common colds, flu, headaches, stress and depression is widespread. The aroma of the smoke enriches the person with a calming effect, the immune and nervous system get the soothing benefits and heal faster. It is also known to help with inflammation and with cancer patients.
2. Spiritual Benefits
Palo Santo does not only have health benefits but also helps spiritually. Its fragrance stimulates the brain and the person connects with his inner self, experiencing calm and peace in one’s mind and soul. Some people believe it has the ability to help a person with anxiety and depression. Works like a relaxant and a purifier which has worked for many people.
3. How is it better than Cleansing with Sage?
Palo Santo has an excellent relaxing fragrance which is a lot better than sage. While white sage has been used for clearing negative energy, it is not so favourable when it comes to smell. Palo Santo is preferred by most people because of the aroma and the positive effects it has on people. It also burns better and lasts longer than sage. This sweet fragrance of Palo Santo does wonders for the mind and body that many of us need.
Recipe for Palo Santo Tea:
It might sound weird to flavour your tea with wood, but I love it and the taste. With benefits which boost the immune, Palo Santo tea is perfect. It can be easily made in only a few steps and you don’t need much as it’s very powerful and strong in flavour.
- Take a stick of Palo Santo and shave off little bits of wood
- Place 1 teaspoons of shavings into 1-2 cups of hot water
- Depending on how strong you like it leave it to sit for +10 mins
- For a stronger flavour add more shavings
- Pour through a strainer or you can brew in a tea infuser
- Add a little of your favourite sweetener if needed – honey is pretty good
- Enjoy and set your good intentions for yourself in every cup
Palo Santo Sage (Pack of 4) Sticks
Returns and/or Exchanges are not applicable.