WHITE SAGE & CEDAR SMUDGING STICK
White Sage & Cedar Smudge Sticks are a beautiful blend of two powerful and aromatic herbs. White sage is traditionally used for purifying the air of a space of illness and disease, Cedar is known to banish fear, improve your mood, and dispel any and all negativity. This all natural ingredient mixture is perfect for creating a peaceful and balanced atmosphere in your sacred space or dwelling.
(It is a strong miscommunication that White Sage removes negatitivy or dark entities from a space. It does not! It simply purifies the air so sickness does not continue to spread to others and get worse.)
PLANET: Jupiter & Sun
ELEMENT: Water, Air & Fire
NEAT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT WHITE SAGE & CEDAR:
- Cedar supports us on spiritual quests by reconnecting and grounding us with earthly roots. Many have said that working with Cedar on a spiritual level has helped them build confidence and courage.
- When White Sage is burned, it releases negative ions, which is linked to putting people into a positive mood.
- White Sage helps to clear away nasty toxins and chemicals that we are exposed to throughout our day-to-day lives. It removes bacteria from the air, as well as keeping fungi and viruses away from our living or working spaces.
IT'S INTERESTING HISTORY:
- While Norse people sometimes referred to the Tree of Life as Grandmother Cedar, it has deep connections with the Greek Goddess Persephone during her detainment in the Underworld.
- It’s also strongly associated with the Celtic Goddess Sezh who watches over the realm of fertility, herbs, and trees.
- King Solomon, one of the greatest mystics of all time, used Cedar in the building of the temple in Jerusalem.
- It was a Jewish custom to burn Cedar wood to celebrate the New Year, while the ancient Celts used Cedar oil (mainly yellow Cedar) to preserve the heads of enemies taken in battle.
- The Druids and ancient Celts also believed Cedar to be the Tree of Life.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Smudging is a way to energetically cleanse a space to invite positive energy. When smudging a space, you burn plant material. The smoke fills and purifies the environment. As the smoke rises, it takes your wishes and intentions and mingles them with the universe as a way to connect Heaven, Earth, and humanity. Burning aromatic herbs and resins was practiced in antiquity and is found in many cultures and spiritual religions.